Walt Disney Quotes

+ All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable.
+ All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.
+ Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world.
+ Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children.
+ Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role.
+ Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.
+ I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other motion picture company.
+ I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things.
+ I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.
+ I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
+ I try to build a full personality for each of our cartoon characters - to make them personalities.
+ I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
+ I'd say it's been my biggest problem all my life... money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.
+ If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.
+ It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
+ Laughter is America's most important export.
+ Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence.
Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner.
+ Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.
+ People still think of me as a cartoonist, but the only thing I lift a pen or pencil for these days is to sign a contract, a check, or an autograph.
+ The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
+ The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
+ There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.
+ We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public.
+ We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together.
+ We have created characters and animated them in the dimension of depth, revealing through them to our perturbed world that the things we have in common far outnumber and outweigh those that divide us.
+ We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
+ When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity.
+ When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved.