forget about your worries and your strife

New content has been added to the site! first, let me note that there's a new link font! I think it fits with the Disney tone better, and it gives Disney Animation Fans a more complete look! I'm happy to say the layout is just about done! Second, I added "Behind-the-Scenes" videos to the Peter Pan and Pinocchio movie pages. I'm still also looking for a couple new staff members to help out with the updates/content of the site. If you're interested in helping out with Disney Animation fans, just send an e-mail saying what you have to offer DAF. Finally, the first couple Alice in Wonderland pins have arrived! Here are the two:
Alice In Wonderland: Mad Hatter Alice In Wonderland: Queen Of Hearts and Alice
Better snatch them up while they're still in stock!!!
-Brandon